DNA Information System Solutions, LLC specializes in small business IT support and consulting. Let us act as a bridge between technology and your business needs. We bring you creative and custom solutions to suite your needs. We do not offer “cookie-cutter” solutions; we listen to your needs and use our wide breadth of experience to custom tailor solutions that are efficient and cost effective.
We support PC’s and Mac’s, desktops and servers, as well as a host of smartphones and tablets.
- Industry leading cloud-based solutions for email, backup/recovery, remote desktops, and more
- Proactive server and desktop system health monitoring, maintenance, and updating
- Disaster recovery plans, both on and off-site
- On-site and remote support available 24/7/365
- Malware, anti-virus, and spam protection solutions
- Mobile device support and management
- Telecommunication and data service consulting to help cut costs
- Web site development and/or maintenance
- Budget forecasting
- We are PC and Mac friendly
How do you get started?
Our simple 3 step process is an easy way to get you started.
- Consultation: First and foremost we get to know your needs. Our free initial consultation can be in person, over video chat, via email, or over the phone.
- Custom Proposal: We create a unique solution strategy. We will always communicate with you in “plain English” terms that you can understand.
- Client Acceptance: You give us the final approval and then we start working for you.
Located in Colorado Springs, CO, we can easily provide on-site services along the Front Range from Ft. Collins to Pueblo. We can also make arrangements with clients outside of this area if you require occasional on-site visits. Travel is not an issue for us. We are currently servicing clients in the states of Colorado, Texas, and Idaho. For all clients we use a secure remote access platform (at no cost to you) that allows us to access critical systems 24/7. This helps to reduce travel costs and to provide support and maintenance at times that will not interfere with your business.
In summary, services can be provided on-site at your location, remotely through secure screen sharing technology, via email, via video chat, or over the phone. You can mix and match these support delivery models however you like. Our service delivery model works the way you do and is flexible to meet your needs.
Regardless of the level of services you require, we encourage you to contact DNA Information System Solutions today and see how we can help you manage your IT infrastructure, telecommunications, and web presence needs.