DNA Information System Solutions, LLC is owned and operated by David Graham. David has been working in the IT field since 2000, and with over 15 years of hands on experience in the IT industry he has a wide breath of experience and knowledge in the small business IT space. In addition to staying up to date with technology trends and advancements, David places a strong emphasis on customer service and relating to clients in a personable and considerate manner – no geek speak here!
David’s career in the IT field has involved positions around the world. The majority of his work experience took place as IT Manager for a leading property management firm in Colorado Springs, CO – Griffis/Blessing, Inc. He has also worked abroad in Sydney, Australia, as a Systems Analyst for a large aged health care provider. David’s wide-spread knowledge of the IT industry gives him the ability to support various infrastructures and offer creative solutions to specific IT needs within a business.
David is now providing remote and on-site IT support and services to a range of clients. He lives in Colorado Springs and provides local and remote services for clients along the Front Range. David also supports clients remotely in other parts of the country.
Below is a summary of David’s accomplishments while in the full-time workforce.
Griffis/Blessing, Inc. (Colorado Springs, CO)
2000 – August 2012
Responsible for hands-on management of all facets of IT for the company, including:
- Mobile phones and smartphones
- Avaya land line phone system
- Microsoft Server 2003/2008/2008R2
- Microsoft Exchange 5.5/2003/2010
- Microsoft SQL/IIS/SharePoint
- Citrix XenServer virtualization
- Citrix XenApp 6.5 for desktop and application sharing
- Microsoft Office, Microsoft Windows (XP/Vista/7/8)
- Industry specific Accounting software (Skyline)
- Linux server management (Mint/Ubuntu)
- Apple laptops and iOS devices
- Network design and hardware selection including:
- Switches (HP ProCurve, Cisco)
- Routers (Cisco)
- Firewalls (Cisco)
- Desktop computers (whitebox, Dell)
- Working alongside other department management to discuss and design upgrade implementation plans. Responsible for making sure all systems and resources work together in an efficient and effective manner.
HammondCare (Sydney, Australia)
Systems Analyst, Applications
January 2013 – November 2013
- Administer, monitor, maintain, and evaluate key business applications
- Provide application support to employees across multiple physical locations
- Database (SQL) administration
- Citrix support for employees and other IT team members